Supporting Real Estate Closings and Property Purchases in the Buffalo, NY Area
Representing clients in a wide variety of Western New York property issues
Real estate transactions are rarely identical — each purchase or sale of a property brings new circumstances and unique concerns that must be considered, reviewed and resolved. Since 1976, the attorneys at Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP have protected our clients in Kenmore, the Tonawandas, Amherst and throughout all of Western New York by using our broad experience in real estate law. We represent commercial and residential buyers and sellers of real property, landlords in landlord-tenant disputes, homeowners who require refinancing and other mortgage assistance and landowners who require assistance with leases, mortgages and deeds.
Consistent quality and efficient service for Erie County and Niagara County
For more than 37 years, our clients have trusted Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP attorneys in a variety of real estate issues, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements: We ensure your interests are protected in any transaction you are involved in by reviewing, drafting and negotiating comprehensive, legally binding real estate contracts, setting forth the rights and responsibilities of both buyer and seller.
- Disclosures and defects: New York state law requires that a seller disclose any and all known issues with the property prior to sale. We represent buyers and sellers in disclosure review and, if necessary, litigation to protect your interests and your health.
- Landlord representation: Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP attorneys represent commercial and residential landlords in landlord-tenant disputes throughout Western New York including non-payment of rent, security deposit and eviction of tenant proceedings. We also work with landlords in holdover proceedings, illegal subletting or assignment and other matters.
- Titles and records: Our lawyers can assist in reviewing title searches and abstracts, building department records, land surveys, building plans, outstanding violations issued by the state and municipalities, property liens and much more.
- Refinancing and mortgages. Despite the economy, our team has achieved great results for our clients in real estate closings, refinancing and second mortgages, representing commercial entities and individual purchasers and sellers of real property throughout the region.
Regardless of your real estate legal needs, we are prepared to assist you whether you are in Kenmore, the Tonawandas, Amherst or throughout the Greater Buffalo area in any sort of real property transaction.
Schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable real estate lawyer in Buffalo, NY
No matter what your real estate needs might be, the Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP team can assist you. Contact the law firm of Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP by calling 716-873-6765 or contacting us online. We offer after-hours appointments as necessary to ease your concerns.
Recent Blog Posts
Friday, July 6th, 2018
Whether you have been married for several months or several decades, there are very difficult questions you ask yourself when thinking about divorce. No questions are unimportant when considering such a big change in your life and the life of your family, but here is one thing to think about.
Monday, June 18th, 2018
There are many questions and thoughts leading to a separation or divorce. Here, we discuss in a 3 part series critical issues we see when clients thinking about divorce.
Monday, January 29th, 2018
There are excellent attorneys in our area who help those who have been injured in accidents or on the job, but we put “personal” back into “personal injury.”