Client Reviews & Testimonials
Stephen F. Pusatier
- I very much appreciate all you have done in representing us in this matter; thank you so much. K.C.
- I realize it is part of your job but I wanted to take this time to thank you. The manner in which it was written and standing up on my behalf is more support that I have ever had besides my regular doctor.
- Our sincere gratitude for the kindness and caring you showed in the speedy settlement you arranged. You have no idea how much we appreciate your consideration for Mom. We are grateful for all you did for her. K.M.
- Thank you for all of your hard work and patience over the last three years. You were willing to push forward with us despite my injuries not being visible and easy to prove. Thank you Steve, for believing in me and fighting for what is right. Signed R.M.
- I can't say "Thank you" enough, for all you have done for me. Making my life a better place. Many thanks to your staff. Wonderful, wonderful people. Signed L.S.
- I just want to thank you for all the help and support you gave (us) through this very difficult time in our lives. We appreciate your excellent representation and obviously the end results. T.M.
- Thanks so much for all your help in settling my accident account. I greatly appreciate it. K.R.
- Steve, Pam and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you have done for us the past 2 tears. Your support, advice & friendship helped us through one of the most difficult times in our lives. R.S.
- During the toughest time of our lives, we were fortunate enough to be referred to the offices of Pusatier, Sherman, Abbott & Sugarman. We found a group of professionals that conducted themselves beyond our expectations. We were impressed with their excellent communication, their timeliness in dealing with issues, and the compassion they showed to both of us throughout this long, difficult process. We will always be grateful that we were lucky enough to find a firm that put us first.” D.B. & K.B.
Steven R. Sugarman
- Steve was an amazing teacher in the process and gave us so much useful information to help us proceed. Going through a divorce or separation is extremely painful, heart breaking, and emotional. Steve Sugarman with his professional yet compassionate demeanor helped us to move forward in a way that would allow us to redefine our family dynamics and help us to start to heal.
- I just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for your help through this process. I don't think anyone would claim this is easy, but I've felt much more confident throughout this whole process having you looking out for my interests. I appreciate all the hard work you've put into the case.
- Steve Sugarman was able to pleasantly and effectively maintain a civil discussion of the process, educate both of us on the expectations of what to expect, and most importantly, help us both reach an agreement that we agreed upon and accepted. I would recommend Steve. P.H.
- Mr. Sugarman made every step of the process easier. He explained each part of a complicated process in an easy manner so that everyone could understand. His emphasis on the children as the main focus kept us moving forward. I believe my children benefited the most from the mediation process. I would like to acknowledge the amazing job Christa does with all of her communication. She is always composed, professional, and compassionate. A.P.
- Just wanted to send a note of thanks for managing many a difficult moment during our mediation process with calm professionalism and the skill set needed to keep the process moving toward a resolution.
- Always an unfortunate situation, but you all do such a fantastic job that I’d recommend you to anyone looking to come to a settlement in the most through and amicable way possible. Thanks again for making a difficult process so much easier!
- The process went smoother than I thought it would. Divorce is the toughest experience I ever went through. The services that Mr. Sugarman provided really helped the process from a legal prospective and a personal prospective.
- Everything was great thank you so much!
- I can’t say “Thank You” enough, for all you have done for me. Making my life a better place. Thank you again Steve! Many thanks to your staff. Wonderful, wonderful people.
- I appreciate your ability to assess and to assist each client’s situation as well as the kindness expressed by your staff. It helped.
- Steve Sugarman and staff did a wonderful job. He was compassionate when needed. He was always professional and very knowledgeable. I am so glad we chose to work with him, he was awesome. I will surely recommend his services to my friends and family if needed. Thank you so much for working with us.
- Steve, I really appreciate your support and advice throughout the process. The spirit of compromise and concern, for both my welfare and for (my wife), that you brought to the process, helped to prevent emotions from getting the best of us and to permit open communication and, ultimately, our reconciliation.
- Steve did a great job – made me feel comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. I like very much how he emphasizes the importance of the children involved – the photos are a great idea…I am glad it’s over! I would recommend you, and have.
Richard G. Abbott
- My attorney (Richard Abbott) did a superb job preparing & handling my case from the beginning to it’s conclusion, which was a positive outcome. J.C.
- Rich Abbott did a wonderful job. He was very patient, helpful and thoughtful. Thanks! N.C.
- I was referred my aunt ... and I must admit that the attorneys & staff members are great! I was so nervous about my hearing but Rich really helped me relax and I worried less and the outcome was great! I may be disabled, but I am no longer disabled and homeless because of my income - God Bless PSA&S.
- It was a pleasure to work with your firm. I would highly recommend you and would call if I need further assistance.
- Thank you Betsy Stock & Richard Abbott for a job well done!! J.T.
- Very professional, friendly, thorough in work. Research of information in timely matter. Would refer to anyone in need of professional assistance in disability. C.M.
- Your service was great! B.O.
- Thank you for taking the stress away from what might have been a long struggle. M.C.
- I appreciate all the help in resolving my case. Mr. Abbott was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! M.F.
- Rich Abbott did a wonderful job. He was very patient, helpful, and thoughtful. Thanks! N.C.
- I'm very thankful for everything that was done to help me. L.D.
Audrey Rose Herman
- She has saved the lives of two small children. I could not have found a better attorney. I am just amazed with all the help I was given." And "Please continue to help others the way you helped us. We will never forget … Mrs. Herman. P.L.
- Audrey Herman is my lawyer and has been for quite some time now. I couldn’t see it any other way! I feel as though I was absolutely satisfied with Audrey. She is polite, caring, patient and understanding. She sees the problem, finds the solution, and fixes it. I really appreciate Audrey’s hard work and dedication. Thanks for everything. C.G.
- Audrey, Thank you for your diligent and professional attention to this aspect of my divorce. You have made this unpleasant matter in my life less of a burden during these last couple of years. Best Regards and Wishes. G.H.
- While it certainly comes with mixed emotions I am relieved to have the closure. I had nothing but a positive experience with [Audrey], Karen, and anyone else I encountered at the firm and will definitely reach out in the future. K.E.
- Everyone was extremely friendly and caring.
- Christa was so incredibly compassionate, professional and genuine. She always made us feel good, knowing the difficult situation.
Recent Blog Posts
The Buffalo News reaches out to Steven Sugarman for Advice on Dealing with Disappointment and Managing Conflict Now that the 2016 Presidential Election is Over
Tuesday, November 8th, 2016
Attorney and mediator Steven Sugarman provides his advice about how to deal with contrary opinions during a divisive election in "Tips on surviving Tuesday's election, from an etiquette expert, a divorce mediator, a boxing referee".
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Pusatier, Sherman, Abbott & Sugarman, LLP partner Richard Abbott, Esq. and associate Audrey Rose Herman, Esq. volunteered for the recent Elmwood Village Festival of the Arts, a local non-for-profit.
Steven Sugarman Coaches University at Buffalo Law School Students To Great Success in International Competition
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
The University at Buffalo School of Law’s CJ Cook and Joe Lavoie took second place at the Consensual Dispute Resolution Competition in Vienna, Austria. They were coached by professor and professional mediator Steven R. Sugarman, Esq. They credit their success to their ADR classes at UB, their training with Professor Sugarman, and the intensive workshop at the competition.