Throughout Western New York, Businesses Rely on Our Counsel
Corporate law for companies throughout the Buffalo, NY region
Whether it is a one-person startup or a large corporation, Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP can assist. Since 1976, our business and corporate law attorneys have advised entrepreneurs and professionals through all types of business ventures by serving as corporate counsel, creating internal documents (such as non-disclosure agreements and non-compete agreements) and assisting with contractual disputes, such as collections and enforcement of obligations. Our team can also negotiate the terms of partnerships, joint ventures and strategic alliances to ensure you remain in a good position for future growth.
Business law & business planning lawyers for Erie and Niagara counties
At Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP, we advise a wide range of businesses, from entrepreneurial startups and small businesses to regional and statewide corporations. We also service corporations, manufacturers, professionals and others throughout the Western New York area with the following:
- Formation and structure of entities
- Contracts and documents
- Sales of companies
- Breach of contract disputes
- Business mediation
- Corporate governance
- Commercial real estate
Regardless of who you are or what your needs may be, our goal is to get to know you and your business, understand what you require and provide excellent legal service to keep you in business and on the right track:
- With formation and governance, we work with you to determine the best form of entity structure and tax status to keep profits high and expenses low. Our clients also ask us to prepare ownership and shareholder documentation, buy-sell agreements, corporate conversions and other formation issues.
- Along with our wills and estate planning practice, we prepare succession plans for business owners and their families to ensure continuing operations and success
- Our attorneys prepare, review, revise and negotiate contracts in order to protect our clients and make certain that the outcome of the contract is positive and enforceable — as well as in accordance with New York law.
The right choice for business law in Western New York
Since 1976, Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP has been the law firm companies in Erie County and Niagara County trust with their legal needs. For your corporate and business law needs in the region, call us at 716-873-6765 or contact us online. Our office is open from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Thursday and 8:00 to 4:00 on Fridays, or you can reach us by phone any time — seven days a week.
Recent Blog Posts
Monday, June 18th, 2018
There are many questions and thoughts leading to a separation or divorce. Here, we discuss in a 3 part series critical issues we see when clients thinking about divorce.
Monday, January 29th, 2018
There are excellent attorneys in our area who help those who have been injured in accidents or on the job, but we put “personal” back into “personal injury.”
Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Hopefully, this may only be for a moment, but in the meantime let's talk about how a government shutdown may affect Social Security disability.