Buffalo Attorneys Providing Legal Peace of Mind When Facing a Difficult Time
A law firm for Buffalo and Western New York — a law firm for you
There may come a time in your life when you need legal assistance. You face a divorce or have concern about receiving your Social Security benefits. You might be injured by someone else’s negligent act or wish to have a dispute mediated.
Since 1976, the attorneys at Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP has helped the people of Buffalo and Western New York succeed and overcome legal issues and difficult times. With a broad range of experience in many areas of the law and a genuine interest in serving you, our client, we focus on guiding you through life's most stressful situations.
Your partners — helping you face legal challenges and seize opportunities
Whether you need an attorney for positive milestones — buying your dream home or setting up your business — or when facing challenging times — you are injured, disabled or are about to go through a divorce — we promise attention to detail, vigorous advocacy, compassion and keen focus on your needs. We believe that every client benefits from what we offer in every practice area:
- Experience: At Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP, each of our attorneys has practiced law throughout Erie, Niagara and the surrounding counties for years, handling cases and legal matters of all types and complexities. Our attorneys are dedicated to the standards set by the firm's founders. One of our attorneys went on to become a New York State Supreme Court Justice.
- Dedication: We are dedicated to the law and serving the needs of people in our community. We want to help and will be there for you. When you work with us, you will meet directly with a lawyer who has handled many cases in the particular field of your legal problem, whether that be Social Security, personal injury, divorce and family law, business, real estate or criminal.
- Reputation: Our lawyers are well respected throughout Western New York’s legal community, both for our knowledge and experience. We are proud that many Buffalo attorneys refer cases to us because of our commitment to legal ethics and personalized client service.
Attorneys focused on litigation and mediation
Our attorneys serve clients in a number of legal areas, including:
- Personal injury law: We help people injured in auto accidents, slip and fall accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents. We also represent personal injury victims in defective products cases, medical malpractice suits and wrongful death claims.
- Divorce and family law: We can help you through difficult processes such as divorce, annulment and separation. Our attorneys also help clients in matters of adoption, child custody, child support and orders of protection. We fight hard for what’s best for you and your family.
- Social Security Disability: Our attorneys help you fight when your Social Security Disability benefits have been denied, and we also work to make insurers pay long-term claims. Many of our clients have been able to successfully appeal and receive benefits. Don’t let a rejection by the SSA stop you from getting the payments you need.
- Mediation: We place an emphasis on alternative dispute resolution in many areas of law, including family law, commercial law, contract disputes and will contests. Mediation is usually less expensive, faster, more collaborative and more compassionate than litigation.
Additionally, our firm represents clients in the legal areas of criminal defense law, business law, estates and wills, and real estate. Our varied and experienced group of lawyers diligently represents clients throughout many areas of law.
Make an appointment with one of our Buffalo, NY attorneys today
Since 1976, Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP has been the law firm people in Erie County and Niagara County trust with their legal needs. Serving Buffalo and the entire Western New York region, call us at 716-873-6765 or contact us online.
You will receive a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys. Our office is open from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Thursday and 8:00 to 4:00 on Fridays, and you can reach us by phone any time — seven days a week.
Recent Blog Posts
Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Hopefully, this may only be for a moment, but in the meantime let's talk about how a government shutdown may affect Social Security disability.
Monday, January 15th, 2018
If you are looking to applying for Social Security disibility, you are likely finding a ton of information. Most of which is overwhelming and discouraging, but you don't have to face this on your own.
Monday, January 8th, 2018