Buffalo Attorneys Providing Legal Peace of Mind When Facing a Difficult Time
A law firm for Buffalo and Western New York — a law firm for you
There may come a time in your life when you need legal assistance. You may close on a home, face a divorce or have concern about receiving your Social Security benefits. You might be injured by someone else’s negligent act or you may be accused of a crime.
Since 1976, the legal team at Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP has helped the people of Buffalo and Western New York succeed and overcome legal issues and difficult times. With a broad range of experience in many areas of the law and a genuine interest in serving you, our client, we focus on guiding you through life's most stressful situations.
Your partners — helping you face legal challenges and seize opportunities
Whether you need an attorney for positive milestones — buying your dream home or setting up your business — or when facing challenging times — you are injured, disabled or are about to go through a divorce — we promise attention to detail, vigorous advocacy, compassion and keen focus on your needs. We believe that every client benefits from what we offer in every practice area:
- Experience: At Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP, each of our attorneys has practiced law throughout Erie, Niagara and the surrounding counties for years, handling cases and legal matters of all types and complexities. Our attorneys are dedicated to the standards set by the firm's founders. One of our attorneys went on to become a New York State Supreme Court Justice.
- Dedication: We are dedicated to the law and serving the needs of people in our community. We want to help and will be there for you. When you work with us, you will meet directly with a lawyer who has handled many cases in the particular field of your legal problem, whether that be Social Security, personal injury, divorce and family law, business, real estate or criminal.
- Reputation: Our lawyers are well respected throughout Western New York’s legal community, both for our knowledge and experience. We are proud that many Buffalo attorneys refer cases to us because of our commitment to legal ethics and personalized client service.
Practicing both civil and criminal law throughout the Buffalo area
The attorneys at Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP serve clients in a number of legal areas, including
- Personal injury
- Auto accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective products
- Injuries on the property of others
- Truck and Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Negligence/Medical Malpractice
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
- Long-term disability
- Criminal defense
- Real Estate
- Divorce and family law
- Partnership disputes
- Contract negotiations and disputes
- Will contests
- Estates and Wills
- Business and Corporate Law
Make an appointment with one of our Buffalo attorneys today
Since 1976, Pusatier Sherman Abbott & Sugarman, LLP has been the law firm people in Erie County and Niagara County trust with their legal needs. Serving Buffalo and the entire Western New York region, call us at 716-262-9600 or contact us online.
You will receive a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys. Our office is open from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Thursday and 8:00 to 4:00 on Fridays, and you can reach us by phone any time — seven days a week.